Why choose our T5577 RFID card? Choosing us, you will not encounter the following problems:
- Products have many quality problems, like chip instability, color difference, surface blister, rough workmanship, etc.
- Customer service staff is unprofessional and difficult to communicate.
- The delivery was late, the packing was poor and the quantity was short.
- The quality is poor, but the price is much higher than other similar products in the industry.
Xinyetong is a reliable partner who you can trust. The above problems will never happen in our products and services.
T5577 RFID Card is a common 125 kHz LF RFID card, using ATMEL imported original ATA5577 (T5577 for short) chip. T5577 card is compatible with the Atmel T5557/ATA5567 and able to replace the Atmel e5551/T5551 in most common operation modes. Unlike EM4200 and TK4100 card, the T5577 card is a rewritable card in which you can rewrite the data.
The storage capacity of the T5577 card is not very large, but it has a rich and flexible configuration and working mode. For example, there are three access modes you can set: direct access, request access, or password access. Moreover, this card has the characteristics of good protection and safety. The same card does not allow communication and data exchange on the T5577 reader with different configurations or working modes. Most importantly, the T5577 RFID card has a high-cost performance in the read-write cards family.
T5577 RFID CARD FEATURES
What are the features of the T5577 card? What is the difference between T5577 cards and EM4305 cards? If you want to figure this out, you must understand the characteristics of the T5577 chip.
The Atmel ATA5577 is a contactless read/write identification IC for applications in the 125 kHz or 134 kHz frequency band. A single-coil connected to the chip servers as the IC’s power supply and bi-directional communication interface. The antenna and chip together form a transponder or tag. Here are some typical characteristics as following:
- Contactless power supply
- Contactless Read/Write data transmission
- Basic Mode or Extended Mode
- Compatible with the Atmel T5557, ATA5567
- Replacement for Atmel e5551/T5551 in most common operation modes
- Configurable for ISO/IEC 11784/785 compatibility
- Total 363 bits EEPROM memory: 11 blocks(32 bits+1 lock bit)
- High Q-antenna tolerance due to in options
- Adaptable to different applications: access control, animal ID and waste management
In addition, T5557 chip can be encapsulated into a variety of special-shaped cards, such as T5577 keyfob. You can download the complete T5577 Data Sheet to learn more about the technical data and other information on the T5577 chip.
T5577 RFID CARD APPLICATIONS
Thanks to the unique stable performance and good encryption performance of the T5577 chip, T5577 proximity card is widely used in various forms of identification, especially in the transportation, health communication, education, entertainment, etc. For example, as follows:
- Hotel inductive smart door lock card
- Health insurance card
- Campus ID card
- Enterprise/factory attendance card
- Gas card
- Entertainment card
- Club card
- Supermarket membership card
PACKING AND SHIPPING
|Volume||Chip Card: 200pcs cards with chips in one box, 2000/3000pcs per carton|
Common Card: 250pcs per box, 2500/3000pcs per carton
Inkjet White Card: 230pcs per box, 3450pcs per carton
|Weight||Chip Card: 6.5KG for 1000pcs|
Common Card: 6.0KG for 1000pcs
|Carton Size||49*23*16CM (for 2000/2500pcs)|
49*23*20CM (for 3000pcs)
Special demands for packing available.
|Delivery Time||Generally, 3 days for DHL/FedEx/UPS, 10 days for air shipping,18 days for sea shipping.|
|Shipping||DHL/TNT/FEDEX /UPS ,By Air / Sea or as required|
|Item||T5577 RFID Card|
|Size||CR80 (85.5*54mm) or Custom|
|Write Endurance||100000 times|
|Working Temperature||-25°C to 65°C|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Printing Options||Silk-screen printing, Laser Engraving, CMYK full color, Pantone, etc.|
|Crafts Available||Logo or number printing, Bar code, QR code, etc.|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|