What is the Blank UID Changeable Card for? For example, when you lost your access card or need another one, blank UID changeable cards come in handy. No need to register a new card, program this blank UID changeable card to the UID of the lost card, and then you can get a new the same card.
Our blank UID changeable cards are well made, free of burrs, scratches, flat & smooth. We support wholesale and customization, good quality, low price, and superior service.
Blank 13.56MHz UID Changeable Card is commonly made of PVC material, and the standard size is CR80 (84*54*0.8mm). It works exactly like the MF S50 or F08 card, with 16 Sectors and 4 Blocks each Sector. What makes it special is its Sector 0 Block Zero, known as Manufacturers Block, where the Chip UID is stored, can be reprogrammed to any UID you wish.
- Fully compatible with the M1 1k card
- Operating frequency of 13.56MHz
- Block 0 writable rfid card
- User definable access conditions & password for each memory block
- Organized in 16 sector with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block consists of 16 byte)
- Perfectly work with NFC ACR122U reader-writer
- 0 Sector 0 block can be modified many times
- Exquisite in craftsmanship, smooth and without burrs, no indentation.
- Affordable, high quality, and support customization.
|Item||Blank UID Changeable Card|
|Write Endurance||100000 times|
|Working Temperature||-25°C to 65°C|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Printing Options||Silk-screen printing, Laser Engraving, CMYK full color, Pantone, etc.|
|Crafts Available||Logo or number printing, Bar code, QR code, etc.|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|