Buy anti-metal ultralight C NFC sticker with QR code will be along with our promise trying our best to be your best reliable professional supplier.
- Anti-metal Ultralight C NFC sticker with QR code is high bandwidth, low energy consumption, and has the advantages of high security, quick certification linked and low price of the chip.
- It is especially suitable for prepaid applications such as gift cards and coupons.
- We are support OEM customized services, a variety of sizes and materials are available.
1\ PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Anti-metal Ultralight C NFC sticker with QR code fully utilize the NFC technology, which is high bandwidth, low energy consumption, and has the advantages of high security, quick certification linked and low price of the chip. Printing of Anti-metal Ultralight C NFC sticker with QR code includes CMYK, RGB, Pantone. All the products could be customized. Our services will never end even after you receive the products.
2\ TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
|Protocol||-40℃ ~ 70℃|
|Data Retain||>10 yeas|
|Data Retain||>10 yeas|
|Printing||CMYK, RGB, Pantone|
3\ PRODUCT ADVANTAGES
Anti-metal super light C NFC QR code sticker use Ultralight C chip. The chip is the first of its kind to introduce open standard 3DES encryption technology for authentication and anti-counterfeiting of one-time ticket solutions. It is very suitable for prepaid applications such as gift cards, coupons, and limited use of tickets. Other major advantages of Ultralight C include:
● 3DES Authentication
● Anti-cloning support by unique 7-byte serial number for each device
● 32-bit user programmable OTP area Field programmable read-only locking function per page for first 512-bit
● Read-only locking per block for the memory above 512 bit
The intelligent anti-collision function allows operating more than one card in the field simultaneously. The anti-collision algorithm selects each card individually and ensures that the execution of a transaction with a selected card is performed correctly without interference from another card in the field.
The anti-collision function is based on an IC individual serial number called Unique identification. The UID of the MF0ICU2 is 7 bytes long and supports cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3.
● 1536 bits (192 bytes) EEPROM
● 16-bit counter
● Data rate: 106 KB /s
● NFC Forum Tag 2 compliant
● Double version available: 17pF for ID-1 size tickets; 50pF for smaller labels
4\ CUSTOMIZED SERVICE
|Optional Material||PVC, PET, ABS, Paper etc.|
|Available Chips||NTAG203, NTAG213, NTAG216, Topaz 512, MF S50, F08, Ultralight, Ultralight-C, I-CODE 2|
|Available Size||Square: 18*18MM/ 35*35MM/ 45*45MM
Circle: 18MM/ 20MM/ 25MM/ 35MM/ 40MM/ 45MM
Rectangle: 12*20MM/ 15*20MM/ 15*30MM
Ask us for more existing ones, or customize yours.
|Optional Shape||Circle, Square, Rectangle and customized|
|Optional Craft||Optional Craft|
|Artwork Format||AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, PSD, etc.|
|Value added||Data encoded, UID list provided|