If you’re looking for a UHF RFID card, I’d strongly recommend the Alien H3 UHF card:
- Alien H3 UHF RFID Card has industry-leading RF performance in complex RF environments. It has more storage capacity and can provide enough flexibility for local storage or large-bit EPC.
- Alien H3 UHF RFID Card is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from retail inventory management, to pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting, to wireless device configuration.
- We can offer customized services of UHF RFID cards. Just ask for what you want, and we’ll help you get it done.
1\ Alien H3 UHF Card Descriptions
Alien H3 UHF Card has state-of-the-art RF performance in complex RF environments. This is thanks to its embedded chip- Alien H3. Alien H3 chip is a highly integrated single-chip RFID tag Integrated Circuit that complies with the EPC global Class 1 Gen 2 specification.
Alien H3 has more storage capacity, including a 96-480 bit EPC and a 512-bit user storage area, which can provide enough flexibility for local storage or large-bit EPC. It uses a unique “fingerprint” that cannot be digital cloned, increasing the security of the chip and actually eliminating the clone label in anti-counterfeiting and high-priced product applications.
Even at extremely low power, Alien H3 UHF Card can still provide sufficient reflected signal to read tag over a wider range. This makes it widely used in high-grade parking lot management, highway system, supply chain management, logistics distribution, product certification, fixed assets inventory and tracking, single-grade labeling, etc.
Other Features of Alien H3 Chip:
● 800-Bits of Nonvolatile Memory
(1) 96-EPC Bits, extensible to 496 Bits
(2) 512 User Bits
(3) 64 Bit Unique TID
(4) 32 Bit Access and Kill Passwords
● Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number
● User Memory can be managed in 64-bit blocks, which can be permanently locked and protected with access passwords.
● Supports all Mandatory and Optional Commands including Item Level Commands
● Custom Commands for high speed programming; 30 tags per second for the 96-bit EPC number
● Low power operation for both read and program
● Exceptional operating range, up to 10m with appropriate antenna
2\ Alien H3 UHF Card Technical Specifications
|Material||High quality PVC, PET or ABS|
|Size||85.5mm*54mm*0.76±0.02mm(CR80) or on your demand|
|Thickness||0.30mm,0.50mm,0.60mm,0.76mm,0.84mm… on your demand|
|Operating Distance||up to 100 mm (depending on various parameters)|
|Write Endurance||100000 timesg|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Surfaces||Frosted, Glossy, Matte Finishing, etc|
|Printing Options||Full color offset printing, Silk-screen printing, etc.|
|Crafts Available||1. glossy, matte, frosted laminated/finished, UV varnish
2. magnetic strip(Loco: 300oe, hico:2750oe/4000oe)
3. signature panel and scratch panel
4. QR code, barcode in different types (39/EAN 13/EAN 128…)
5. hot stamping gold/silver color
6. photograph as required
7. personalization: Emboss or thermal print Card Number, member name & expiry date etc.
|Numbering||Pin numbers, embossed numbers, laser engraving numbers etc.|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|
3\ CUSTOMIZED YOUR ALIEN H3 UHF CARD
Our Alien H3 UHF Card can be made into a white card or a color card and we can also provide customized products for you. You can choose the appropriate frequency, chip, and antenna according to your application environment. Different combinations can achieve different functions. You can also tell us the size, shape and material you want, and we can make it according to your requirements.
|Common Chip Types||Protocol||Capacity||Anti-collision||Function|
|Available 125KHz Chip|
|TK4100||/||64 bit||No||Read Only|
|EM4200||/||128 bit||No||Read Only|
|Available 13.56MHz Chip|
|NTAG® 213||ISO14443A||180 byte||No||Read/Write|
|NTAG® 215||ISO14443A||540 byte||No||Read/Write|
|NTAG® 216||ISO14443A||924 byte||No||Read/Write|
|MIFARE® Classic® 1K||ISO14443A||1 KB||No||Read/Write|
|MIFARE® Classic® 4K||ISO14443A||4 KB||No||Read/Write|
|MIFARE® Plus® S 1K||ISO14443A||2 KB/4 KB||No||Read/Write|
|MIFARE Ultralight® EV1||ISO14443A||80 byte||No||Read/Write|
|MIFARE Ultralight® C||ISO14443A||192 byte||No||Read/Write|
|ICODE® SLIX||ISO15693||1024 bit||Yes||Read/Write|
|Available 860-960MHz Chip|
|Alien H3||ISO18000-6C||512 bit||Yes||Read/Write|
|Other chips are also available.|
NTAG are registered trademarks of NXP B.V. and are used under license.
ICODE are registered trademarks of NXP B.V. and are used under license.
MIFARE and MIFARE Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.
MIFARE and MIFARE Ultralight have registered trademarks of NXP B.V. and are used under license.
MIFARE and MIFARE Plus have registered trademarks of NXP B.V. andare used under license.
4\ PACKAGING DETAILS OF RFID SMART CARD
|Volume||Chip Card: 200pcs cards with chips in one box, 2000/3000pcs per cartonCommon Card: 250pcs per box, 2500/3000pcs per carton
Inkjet White Card: 230pcs per box, 3450pcs per carton
|Weight||Chip Card: 6.5KG for 1000pcs
Common Card: 6.0KG for 1000pcs
|Carton Size||49*23*16CM (for 2000/2500pcs)
49*23*20CM (for 3000pcs)
Special demands for packing available.
|Delivery Time||Generally, 3 days for DHL/FedEx/UPS, 10 days for air shipping,18 days for sea shipping.|
|Shipping||DHL/TNT/FEDEX /UPS ,By Air / Sea or as required|
5\ VIDEO OF RFID CARD PRODUCTION PROCESS
We have professional production equipment and skilled operators with precision printing and cutting technology to ensure the high quality of our RFID cards. There will be no quality problems, such as chip instability, color difference, surface blister, rough, and so on.
We are just the reliable supplier you are looking for. If you want to know more information about us and our products, feel free to contact us!