What is an inlay? The inlay is a term specific to the RFID industry. It is a semi-finished product, which can be encapsulated into different types of RFID tags. According to whether it contains back glue, Inlay is divided into Dry Inlay and Wet Inlay. RFID inlay supports a variety of chips, and the Mifare 1k Inlay is the one with the Mifare classic 1k chip.
Xinyetong offers all kinds of RFID inlay and supports customization and wholesale, high quality & low price. If you want to learn more about it, feel free to contact us.
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
- Operating frequency of 13.56MHz
- Data transfer of 106 Kbit/s
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- Typical ticketing transaction time of<100ms (including backup management)
- Operating distance up to 100mm (depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration)
- Various sizes and chips are available
- Retail Environment
- Social Media
- Games & Toys
- Media & Ads
- Electronics Pairing
- Product Authentication
- Library Management
- Application in a variety of RFID tags, RFID wristbands, RFID cards, etc.
COMMONLY USED SIZE
Xinyetong RFID inlay comes in various sizes. Here are some commonly used sizes of RFID inlay as follows.
|23*23 mm||Mifare 1k, Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216,etc.|
|35*35 mm||Mifare 1k,Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216,etc.|
|11*26mm||Mifare 1k, Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216,etc.|
|Item||Mifare 1K Inlay|
|Write Endurance||100000 times|
|Working Temperature||-25°C to 65°C|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Printing Options||Silk-screen printing, Laser Engraving, CMYK full color, Pantone, etc.|
|Crafts Available||Logo or number printing, Bar code, QR code, etc.|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|