Handheld RFID reader can be used in shopping malls, supermarkets, pharmacies, bookstores, fixed assets inventory. However, there are many kinds and quantities of goods in inventory. Traditional manual inventory is recorded on paper. When recording and inputting, the data are easy to make mistakes and not updated in time, which not only consumes a lot of manpower and time, but also is inefficient. The use of handheld RFID reader for inventory can not only quickly complete the inventory work, but also effectively avoid human errors, and the data is more accurate.
The Advantage of RFID over Traditional Bar Code Recognition
1. No light source is needed, and data can even be read through external materials.
2. Long service life, able to work in harsh environment;
3. It can be easily embedded or attached to products of different shapes and types.
4. The reading distance is longer, and multiple tags can be read at one time.
5. Data can be written and accessed, and the contents of tags can be changed dynamically.
6. The data access of tags is protected by password and has higher security.
7. It can track and locate the objects attached to the RFID tag.
The use of handheld RFID reader for inventory, compared with barcode inventory machine, also has incomparable advantages. Bar code counting machine needs to be close and without object obstruction to scan the bar code, and only one bar code can be read at a time. The handheld RFID reader can read multiple RFID tag at a time, and can penetrate the recognition and recognition distance, so the inventory efficiency is higher. Therefore, the traditional handheld inventory has gradually been replaced by the RFID handheld terminal.
Inventory personnel only need to hold the handheld RFID reader to read the information of the goods, and compare with the information of the goods in the system, so that they can clearly know the type and quantity of the goods. The use of handheld RFID reader for inventory saves manpower, reduces labor costs, and is accurate and efficient.