RFID Cable Tie Tag, you can also call the Zip Tie tag. For its name, different countries have different names. It is an RFID tag that can easily tie to the target object.
The RFID tag is in the external position of the binding, not affected by the material of the binding. It features stable reading, moisture resistance, high-temperature resistance, and easy to use.
RFID Zip Tie Tag is commonly used to bundle electrical cables but can be used for many other things. It is great for logistics tracking, power line classification, asset tracking management, etc.
- Lightweight, easy to install, high safety, indoor and outdoor can be used.
- Multi-tag identification, high sensitivity, high speed, with a unique global identification code
- Waterproof, high temperature resistant, moisture resistant, stable performance
- Label unidirectional structure design, non – detachable
- Support customization, a variety of colors and a variety of chips optional
- Power line classification
- Telecommunications line management
- Warehouse management
- Guardianship management
- Express parcels
- Asset tracking management
- Sealing of poultry, food, hairy crabs
- Other Applications
|Item||RFID Cable Tie Tag|
|Chip||Alien H3, Monzaa 4E, 4D, 4QT, R6, R6P, N213,N216,Ult,F08,S50|
|Protocol||ISO18000-6C, EPC C1 GEN2|
|Size||325*27mm, 448*28mm, 332*30mm, 332*30mm, etc.|
|Memory||Depend on chip|
|Write Endurance||100000 times|
|Working Temperature||-25°C to 65°C|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|