This program is based on the supply chain of the entire energy industry, and is a research topic for the physical bottom layer of the supply chain and the distribution process of the refined oil distribution company.
RFID system technical support:
The system reader uses a frequency of 13.56 MHz. The readers at this frequency have higher stability, and the price factor has little effect on the system. The hardware components of the reader are mainly single-chip microcomputer, radio frequency chip, antenna, power supply, display circuit and input circuit. The MCU selects AT89S52 MCU from ATMEL. Its I/O port number, EEPROM capacity and support for online programming make many designers choose this chip, which makes the data more complete. The RF chip is selected by PHILIPS' MIFARE 500 chip. This chip is the most powerful chip in the 13.56MHZ band. It supports the communication protocol ISO-14443A. This protocol is safe and simple. Suitable for systems with high security and communication distance is not very far.
The reader controls the radio frequency chip through the single chip microcomputer, generates a high frequency electromagnetic field, drives the antenna, and the power source and the control information act on the passive tag in the range through the spatial coupling mode, and the tag will need the energy after receiving the magnetic field. The returned information is sent back to the reader through the spatial magnetic field to complete the communication.
(1) At the beginning of the working day, the dispatcher picks up the card a and the mobile storage device from the distribution center, and starts the work to the designated tanker according to the instructions of the administrator. The mobile storage device records the customer list and delivery tasks and driving routes that the dispatcher wants to deliver today. The dispatcher inserts the mobile storage device into the card reader of the designated vehicle, and then reads the card a in front of the car reader. The reader LCD displays the first customer name (customer A) and detailed information. The driver drove to the bus.
(2) At the customer A location, under the premise of soliciting the customer's permission, the delivery staff and the customer simultaneously use their respective cards to swipe the card in front of the car reader. At this time, after the reader confirms, the solenoid valve can be opened and the oil valve is opened. When the customer indicates that the oil can be finished, the solenoid valve is closed, and the information about the amount of oil and the total price of the distribution is recorded on the flow meter. After the dispatcher presses the settlement and prints the document key, the card reader automatically prints out the transaction amount and other information for settlement. The refueling mission was completed.
(3) The delivery staff completes the refueling task on the same day according to the same procedure.
(4) The delivery staff returns to the distribution center with the vehicle, removes the card reader and moves the storage device on the same day, and submits it to the administrator at the same time as the personal card.
(5) The administrator reads the contents of the mobile storage device to the server for storage, and writes a new delivery route and customer list in the mobile storage. Enter the delivery code for the next day for the delivery card, which will only be read by one of all tankers.
(6) Starting from the second working day, the delivery staff received a new card and mobile storage device, read the delivery plan for the day on the designated tanker, and started the new delivery process.
(1) Data entry for the entire distribution process and settlement process is automatically entered, which greatly improves work efficiency and reduces human error.
(2) Due to the confidentiality of the distribution plan, the delivery staff cannot understand the delivery information of the day before delivery, avoiding possible cheating.
(3) Although it is still impossible to know the total amount of oil in the car, in the settlement process, the customer and the delivery staff must confirm at the same time to complete the refueling process, and the whole process is machine operation, which greatly reduces the false accounting and artificial calculation. The probability of an error occurring.
(4) Since the whole process adopts the electronic storage method, the oil distribution company as the bottom of the supply chain can share data with the upper node company, and can also use GPRS for real-time data transmission if necessary. Such a highly transparent supply chain maximizes its effectiveness and is very helpful in reducing inventory.