ABS Plates Waterproof RFID Nail Tag For Tree and Wood Management Tree tress of garden and forest wooden furniture
|Frequency||LF chip(125KHz),HF chip(13.56MHz),UHF868MHz,915MHz,960MHz)|
|Dimension||8*36mm or customized|
-fast and safe installation
-Logistic & inventory
- RFID Nail tag is composed of the plastic outer covering and robust RFID transponder inside, which could suit for extensive application even a harsh environment. Only need a narrow space, nail tag is widely applied in industrial and agricultural identification project.
- A tiny cylindrical ferrite core assembled with a spring coil directly, as an RF antenna in Low Frequency, nail tag could get satisfied read range in direction of column, and its rust-resistant in the wet milieu and chemical environment.
- Nail tag is a good RFID product in forestry(tree) management, ash bin management, wood identification, industrial parts management and identification, property tracking, and process of production management
- Nail Tag is made of special plastic. The Nail Tag can be nailed into any type of wood, it is rust-resistant in a wet and chemical environment. Nail tag mainly applies to supply chain management, property tracking, etc.
- Supported RFID technology
- The tag is available with a broad range of RFID technology, from low-frequency 125KHz unique, Atmel T5567, Hitag and high-frequency 13.56MHz, thus providing an optimal solution for different RFID applications.
- Tree identification
- Asset tracking
- Item identification
- Logistic & inventory