XYTU-IC is a high performance 13.56Mhz RFID smart card reader without driver, reader distance up to 80mm, it’s not only simple aspect, but also stable and reliable data. Widely used for RFID Radio Frequency Identification system and project, Such as Automated parking management system, Personal identification, Access controller, Production Access control, etc
Ⅰ. Technical Parameters
|Model||XYTU-IC (HF-IC Reader)|
|Support cards||MF(S50/S70/Ntag203 etc.ect. 14443A protocols cards)|
|Output format||10 digit dec + Enter (Defoult output format)(Allow user to customize the output format)|
|Size||75mm×21mm×7mm (Withouut package)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V|
|Operating Distance||0mm-100mm(related to the card or the environment)|
|Service Temperature||-10℃ ~ +70℃|
|Store Temperature||-20℃ ~ +80℃|
|Weight||About 10G (Without Package)About 40G (With Package)|
|Material of reader||ABS|
|Operating System||Win XP\Win CE\Win 7\Win 10\LIUNX\Vista\Android|
|Indicators||Double Color LED (Blue &a Green) and Buzzer("Blue" means standby, "Green" means reader success)|
Ⅱ. Instructions for use
Method of installation and use
- Connect with phone/pad of Android system through Micro-USB interface directly. When the reader into the self-inspection. And the same time, LED turn into Blue means standby.
- Open the output software of phone/pad (such as memo or SMS editor),.
- The mouse in Message editor or memo clicking.
- Put tag on the top of reader, the software will output a data(card number) of the tag. When reading the tag, LED light change from Blue to green.
Detecting device is connected
Open the Device Manager of computer, If appears Humans Input Device that means Reader has successfully into computer.
- Do not install the reader on the magnetic objects and metal objects, they will seriously affect the RF signal.
- If after reading, the tag is still in the induction zone, the RF reader will not send data and without any hints.
Ⅳ. Common problems
- Operation without feedback: Please check whether the interface plugged in, whether the tag is a valid or whether another RF tag is within the reading range.
- Data error: Please check Whether the mouse is moved, whether the reader is in a critical state and whether the cable length is too long.