XYTIC is an ISO 14443A protocol and contactless Android Mini-reader, Using the reader micro USB port connect the device of the Android system, Free pluggable without power. Beautifully designed, it’s not only a simple aspect but also stable and reliable data.
On the other hand, it can connect with computer by an OTG cable, It’s easier for the transformation between Android phone and Computer (Micro-USB port tun into a USB port). Widely used for RFID Radio Frequency Identification system and project, Such as Automated parking management system, Personal identification, Access controller, Production Access control, etc
Ⅰ. Technical Parameters
|Support cards||MF(S50/S70/Ntag203 etc.ect. 14443A protocols cards)|
|Output format||10 digit dec+Enter (Default output format)(Allow user to customize the output format)|
|Size||35mm×35mm×7mm (Without package)|
|Colour||White or Black (Optional)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V|
|Operating Distance||0mm-100mm(related to the card or the environment)/td>|
|Service Temperature||-10℃ ~ +70℃|
|Store Temperature||-20℃ ~ +80℃|
|Weight||About 20G (Without Package)About 50G (With Package)|
|Material of reader||ABS|
|Operating System||Win XP\Win CE\Win 7\Win 10\LIUNX\Vista\Android|
|Indicators||A double Color LED (Blue & Green) and Buzzer("Blue" means standby, "Green" means reader success)|
Ⅱ. Instructions for use
Method of installation and use
- Connect with the phone/pad of the Android system through a Micro-USB interface directly. When the reader into the self-inspection. And at the same time, LED turns into Blue means standby.
- Open the output software of phone/pad (such as a memo or SMS editor),.
- The mouse in Message editor or memo clicking.
- Put a tag on the top of the reader, the software will output a data(card number) of the tag. When reading the tag, LED light changes from blue to green.
- Do not install the reader on the magnetic objects and metal objects, they will seriously affect the RF signal.
- If after reading, the tag is still in the induction zone, the RF reader will not send data and without any hints.
- With OTG function if used in mobile phones directly.
Ⅳ. Common problems
- Operation without feedback: Please check whether the interface plugged in, whether the tag is a valid or whether another RF tag is within the reading range.
- Data error: Please check whether the mouse is moved, whether the reader is in a critical state and whether the cable length is too long.