in RFID Tutorials on Oct 12, 2018. 0 Comments
First, the program background
With the increase of social pressure, the average age of “sub-health” people is getting smaller and smaller. Therefore, many preventive and non-therapeutic health care products with antihypertensive, hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic products are selling rapidly. Driven by huge profits, some lawless elements produce a large number of counterfeit and shoddy health products. Although the market for counterfeit health care products is rampant, many health care product manufacturers have not adopted very effective anti-counterfeiting methods, such as using ordinary QR codes for anti-counterfeiting, and criminals are easily copied.
In view of the current anti-counterfeiting status of health care products manufacturers, NFC technology-based anti-counterfeiting solutions have been created for health care products manufacturers to ensure that each health care product has a unique “ID card”, NFC security label, and consumers have NFC function. The android phone can check the authenticity of health products.
Second, the program introduction
The NFC anti-counterfeiting query system is a new generation of anti-counterfeiting third-party platform for Internet of Things, integrating cloud computing, cloud storage, NFC and mobile internet. The NFC anti-counterfeiting query system is mainly composed of four parts: NFC security label, NFC reader, data center, and mobile APP.
1. NFC security labels, each with a globally unique chip serial number that cannot be copied. The NFC anti-counterfeiting label is attached to the packaging of the health care product to prevent the transfer and is destroyed after use.
2. NFC reader, health care product manufacturer customers log on to the PC side operation background, connect NFC readers, and write relevant information of health care products into NFC security labels.
3. The data center stores various information of the product. When the authenticity of the product is queried through the mobile terminal APP, the product information in the NFC security label can be read.
4. Mobile APP, as a channel connecting the data center and NFC security label, gives the final consumer a new anti-counterfeiting query experience: mobile phone (with NFC-enabled android phone) open Shengma NFC anti-counterfeiting query APP, connect to the network, close to the sticker NFC anti-counterfeit label health care products, you can immediately know the authenticity of health care products.
Third, the program advantage
1. The uniqueness of the NFC security label. Each NFC security tag provided to the customer has a globally unique serial number, and the information written to the tag uses advanced dynamic digital encryption technology, and tag information cannot be copied. In addition, the NFC security label uses a fragile material to ensure that the label cannot be transferred.
2. Convenient anti-counterfeiting queries. Anti-counterfeiting query system based on NFC technology makes anti-counterfeiting query more convenient: the NFC-enabled android phone is close to the NFC anti-counterfeit label on the health care product (the mobile phone is in a networked state), and the authenticity of the health care product can be displayed on the mobile phone. information.
3. NFC security labels can carry a wealth of information. In addition to verifying the authenticity of health products, you can also read other relevant information about wine: information on health products, date of manufacture, place of origin, specifications, etc.
Fourth, the program value
1. The NFC anti-counterfeiting inquiry system provided for health care products manufacturers adopts advanced dynamic digital encryption technology, which allows counterfeiters to have nowhere to imitate, and can effectively protect the intellectual property and brand building of health care products manufacturers.
2. Not only can they solve the problem of anti-counterfeiting, but also display rich product information on the APP side, which enhances the stickiness between consumers and health care products manufacturers.
3. By combining NFC technology with anti-counterfeiting and mobile Internet, it provides consumers with a new anti-counterfeiting query experience and access to more secure anti-counterfeiting information.
Advanced NFC anti-counterfeiting technology better protects the rights and interests of consumers, so that they can purchase genuine products with greater confidence.