HF I-code Sli-X NFC Epoxy Tag is with great application flexibility and fit-for-function design in the most demanding applications.
ISO15693 I-code Sli-X NFC Tag Descriptions:
NFC is short for near field communication, which is developed from the integration of RFID and mutual-communication technology. The combination of inductive reader & card and point -to -point function on a single NFC chip enables the NFC device to complete identity recognition and data exchange within short range.
ISO15693 I-code Sli-X NFC Tag is Popular, established all-round NFC chip, Cost-effective with good memory capacity.
It is widely used for loyalty system, mobile payment system, promotion, event management, access control system, Identity management etc.
The ISO15693 I-code Sli-X NFC Tag is usually divided into five layers, and the first layer and last one are the Epoxy covers. The middle layer is coil Antenna with chip. Another two layers are both PVC Materials.
We could also provide custom size, color and style as your request.
ISO15693 I-code Sli-X NFC Tag Specifications:
- Material: PVC with epoxy resin glue
- Chip: I-code Sli-X
- Memory Size: 1024bit
- Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Protocol: ISO 15693
- Tag Size: Dia 25/30/32/35mm, hole size:3mm
- Operating Temp: -30°C to +70°C
- Available HF Chip Options: MF 1K /4K ,Ntag203/213/215/216,Ultralight / Ultralight C ,I-code Sli /-S/-X , etc.
- Printing: CMYK off-set printing
- Screen print: Silver/Fluorescence
- Future: completely water and dust proof, epoxy cover
- Special crafts: Jet Printing Serial Number, Laser Engrave Serial Number, Unique QR-Code, Hole Punching, Metal ring
|Product/rfid-tag.pdf File Size 718.24KB Downloaded: 0|
13.56MHz I-code Sli-X NFC Tag can be recorded the special information, such as therapy, medical coding, date and other content.
- Product Code: xyt-217