Windshield UHF RFID Labels , High Performace Tag RFID could be provided free sample and valuable guidance.
UHF RFID Card 860-960Mhz ISO18000-6C Alien H3 Descriptions:
The UHF frequency band covers the range from 300 MHz to 3 GHz. Systems complying with the UHF Gen2 standard for RFID use the 860 to 960 MHz band. While there is some variance in frequency from region to region, UHF Gen2 RFID systems in most countries operate between 900 and 915 MHz.
UHF RFID Card 860-960Mhz ISO18000-6C Alien H3 is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from retail inventory management, to pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting, to wireless device configuration. The bulk of new RFID projects are using UHF opposed to LF or HF, making UHF the fastest growing segment of the RFID market.
UHF RFID Card 860-960Mhz ISO18000-6C Alien H3 Specifications:
- Material: PVC
- Chip: MF Desfire
- Printing: CMYK, RGB, Pantone
- Free Samples Available
- Artwork Format: Ai, CDR, PDF, EPS, PSD etc.
- Chip: NTAG203, NTAG213, NTAG216, Topaz 512, MF S50, F08,Ultralight, Ultralight-C, DESfire 2K, 4K, 8K,I-CODE SLi, I-CODE SLi-S, I-CODE SLi-X, MF Plus etc
- Material: PVC,PET,ABS,Paper etc.
- Size & Shape: Ask us for more existing ones, or customize yours.
- Working Temperature: -30℃~80℃
|Product/smart-card.pdf File Size 979.61KB Downloaded: 10|
RFID Paper Tag UHF Alien H3 860-960MHz ISO18000-6c is widely used for smart access control, smart door lock, time and attendance machine, etc.
- Product Code: xyt-066