High Quality 125kHz 0.8 mm Thin Writable RFID EM Cards will provide you free samples.
LF 125 KHZ Blank RFID Cards Descriptions:
The LF band covers frequencies from 30 KHz to 300 KHz. Typically LF RFID systems operate at 125 KHz, although there are some that operate at 134 KHz. LF 125 KHZ Blank RFID Cards provides a short read range of 10 cm, and has slower read speed than the higher frequencies, but is not very sensitive to radio wave interference.
The applications of LF 125 KHZ Blank RFID Cards include access control and livestock tracking.
LF 125 KHZ Blank RFID Cards Specifications:
- Material: PVC
- Chip: MF Desfire
- Printing: CMYK, RGB, Pantone
- Free Samples Available
- Artwork Format: Ai, CDR, PDF, EPS, PSD etc.
- Chip: NTAG203, NTAG213, NTAG216, Topaz 512, MF S50, F08,Ultralight, Ultralight-C, DESfire 2K, 4K, 8K,I-CODE SLi, I-CODE SLi-S, I-CODE SLi-X, MF Plus etc
- Material: PVC,PET,ABS,Paper etc.
- Size & Shape: Ask us for more existing ones, or customize yours.
- Working Temperature: -30℃~80℃
|Product/smart-card.pdf File Size 979.61KB Downloaded: 5|
125 Khz Lf Clamshell Rfid Card Em 4100 is with the international standard: ISO/IEC 7816 part1,2,3,and 4.
- Product Code: xyt-087